Friday, March 22, 2013

Vote for Jess

Hey my name is Jessica King and I am the room 10 class councillor. So Mrs Puke told us to make a presentation to convince people to vote for you.So my mum decided that I should make a video! I told her it was a spectacular idea, so that night Jack (my brother) got out the video camera and we got to work. It was all done so we went inside and put it on the hard drive I couldn’t wait to take it to school! On Thursday during assembly Mr Edwards called for the class councillors for our very first meeting. We learnt that we got to pull a name out of the hat for the tuck shop draw and if you name gets pulled out you get $2.00 off your next treat there! The day of Friday assembly I got my class councillor badge I felt proud because of my work on the video and scared about going up on stage but when you get up there it’s actually not that bad! I think I will be a good class councillor this year because I am beginning to get more confident and becoming more independent!

No comments:

Post a Comment