Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Di is back!

Room 10 has a Reading Tutor called Di, she has been our Class Reading Tutor for many years. Every  Wednesday Di gives up her time and comes to school to hear children in Room 10 read. She is quite a character and makes reading FUN!

Di with Porche, Sheydan and Mana

She is sooooo funny, because she does things that make me laugh. She has an answer phone message about her chooks!!    - Porche

I go to reading with Di, this was my 2nd time, she is such a cool reading tutor – she makes me laugh the way she communicates. We read about hunting pigs. -  Mana

It is cool, mean as, today she gave us peppermints and I did do some reading, she helps me when I get stuck, but as she can’t see very well I had to spell the words out to her.   - Sheydan

07/06/12
Di pops up in Room 10 every Wednesday now - the highlight of our week, she also comes to support her friend Mandy who is taking the syndicate for Zumba lessons ...


Di is always greeted with enthusiasm and some of her boys have been teaching her the haka!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment