Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Di - Our Reading Tutor

Di is Room 10’s Reading Tutor. Di is a little short person and when she comes into class, she always talks about Zumba, she has lots of fun at Zumba
We are supposed to read with Di, mostly we don’t read we talk aloud I really enjoy reading or talking to Di – she makes me laugh a lot!
Karine
I like going to Di because we talk and talk and talk its cool and as she is a reading tutor we also read but most of the time we talk about our weekend and what we had done in the past week or day. It has been a pleasure reading with di Bell she had a great personality and by far the best reading tutor I have had. THANK YOU DI !!!!! J J xx
Shaneya
I like going to Di because she is funny and cool, she makes me laugh when we are talking.
Now that this is the last time to see her I will miss her very much and I enjoyed reading with her. And Di is the beast reading tutor ever THANK YOU DI XOXO
Brayden
Di was very funny and was a very good reading tutor and I really miss her thank you very much for helping me read and thank you for listening to my stories thank you Di.
Lucky 

No comments:

Post a Comment