Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Michael Chopra went to a Braille Learners at Primary School Immersion Course.

I woke up and had a shower and then got dressed.  Then we left to meet Isobel in Hamilton.  When we got to the hospital we went to see my dad.  Then we met Isobel at the hospital.  My mum helped her pack the suitcase into her car.

Then we left for homai.  We were not very late but we had holdups with roadworks.  Isobel had to take an alcohol driving test.  Then we entered homai it was very big and we had to get directions to the emersion classroom.  When we got to the emersion classroom we got to learn more about each other.
Then we had morning tea in the pohutakawa room I had a box of juice and a packet of chips.
When everyone had finished morning tea we went back to the classroom. We were given time tables of what we will be doing.  We all read a page of the time table I was not very nervous.  I was told I was a very good reader when I was told that I felt very happy.
Then we had lunch and I enjoyed it. Then we had free time.
Michael Chopra
playing gator ball with his friend Chrizel


No comments:

Post a Comment