Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Stars of Room 10 2012



My first week at Intermediate was...
Fun and exciting.  Abby
Amazing because I met new friends and new teachers – that was cool.  Emmy
Not as scary as I thought it would be.   Te Reti
It was really cool because I met new friends and the teachers were great.   
I liked going to Art and I have made new friends. I like being in a class with such nice people and I am used to the uniform; I thought it was ugly but now it’s pretty cool.   Sarah
Cool because I am already learning new things and I have joined the softball and made some fiends. Mitchell
Fun! I like my new friends and my teacher.   Porche
Happy, because my teacher is nice and kind to everyone. Tyrahn
Interesting and tiring, I made my own account on the computer- that was cool, I still don’t like the uniform.  Kristyn
It was alright, my first day I felt shy but I got new friends.  Elijah
I found my first week at Intermediate fun, I’ve got heaps of new friends already.  Lawrence
I was a bit nervous but now I enjoy it. It is a blast and my teacher is cool. I made some new friends, I love it- it’s so fun.  Rico
When I started I was nervous but now I’m really enjoying it. It was a good week because you can enter stuff, you get to go to Tech Arts and I’ve joined the softball team.   Jevon
My first week was very cool, I’ve already signed up for lots of things and I’ve already made new friends.   Jake
Good because I see my friends in Year 8 again. Sheydan
Awesome, I’ve made new friends, joined softball and kapa haka. I want to enter the swimming sports and I like Art.  Angel
Awesome because I made new friends, we went to Art and I’ve had heaps of fun.  Mana
Exciting because I’ve never changed schools. I have enjoyed meeting some of the teachers because some of them are really nice.  Laura
Exciting because I met new people and I really enjoy being in Room 10.  Katie Mae
Good and I like all the opportunities and stuff you can sign up for.    Michael
Cool and surprising – there are heaps of new opportunities; I have already joined the softball team and I am looking forward to the Operetta. Thomas
Really cool because I made new friends. Tikal
Amazing, I’ve learnt many things, all the rules, art was heaps of fun. Grace
Fun because there are lots of opportunities – I likes going to Art.
AWESOME I enjoyed everything. I got to go to Art, I like the interactive white board, I made new friends, everything- and I like my new teacher and being in Freyberg.  Taylah

No comments:

Post a Comment